Item # PRS-33.2/ Repair Stands / Shop
Power Lift Shop Stand
The biggest, strongest, stiffest, most versatile repair stand ever built. We created the PRS-33.2 with professional mechanics in mind, blending a massive upright with the ease and convenience of a powered lift. The size and strength ensures a super rigid workstation able to go higher than ever before and the power lift allows effortless height adjustment for any bike up to 120 pounds (54kg). Perfect for lifting heavy electric bikes or for mechanics with lifting limitations, but also great for easy height changes during a repair or set up. Updated with bigger control buttons, two USB charging ports, larger hanging hooks and the addition of PRS-33TT tool trays. The PRS-33.2 is a single arm stand but can be made into a double arm stand, each independently operated, with the addition of part number PRS-33.2 AOK. #135-33 Repair Stand Base sold separately.
Note: Online orders of the PRS-33.2 may require an additional 48 hours lead time before shipping. Please contact us to confirm availability.
- Adjustable height from 9" to 78" (23cm–198cm)
- Integrated work tray and PRS-33TT Tool Tray included
- Integrated 60" (153cm) wide accessory bar to hang wheels, air hoses, lights and just about any other accessory you can think of
- Electric motor to smoothly lift up to 120 lbs. (54kg)
- Oversized gussets to mount stand directly to the floor
- 100-3D Micro Adjust clamp
- Two #470 Oversized Machine Thread Hooks
- Full height with base and accessory bar: 94" (239 cm); not using the accessory bar reduces height by 2-3/4"
Parts & Accessories
PRS-33.2 Replacement Parts
Repair Stand Base
Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp
Professional Adjustable Linkage Clamp
Storage Hook — Machine Thread
Oversized Storage Hook — Machine Thread
Extra-Large Storage Hook — Machine Thread
Second Arm Add-On Kit
Deluxe Tool and Work Tray
Tool Kaddie with Stand Mount
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?