Order Status & Shipping
- Sales Tax
- Free Shipping & Oversize Charges
- What are your holiday shipping deadlines?
- When will my order ship?
- When will my order arrive?
- Local Pickup Information
- How do I check the status of my order?
Orders containing taxable merchandise that are shipped to Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin are subject to sales tax. Shipping charges are also subject to sales tax as required by state and local law.
For shipments to all other states, the purchaser may be obligated to remit sales and/or use tax directly to their home state. Under state law, purchases are not tax-exempt merely because a seller is not required to collect tax. Some states require purchasers to review untaxed purchases and, if any tax is owed, file a use tax return in their home state and pay any tax due. Please check with your State Department of Revenue for the applicable laws in your home state.
Free Shipping & Oversize Charges
Shipping prices are calculated at checkout. All orders of $75 or more, after discounts and before tax, will automatically receive FREE standard shipping (subject to any oversize fees). Price is calculated after discounts and before tax. Certain eligible products receive free standard shipping regardless of order total, and will be marked as such on the product page.
- Additional oversize fees may apply for bulky or overweight items such as repair stands, tool kits, and floor plates. These oversized shipping charges will be reflected at checkout.
- Free shipping is only available within the contiguous 48 states.
- Option to upgrade your shipping to 2nd day or overnight is available at checkout. At this time, overnight shipping is not an option for items being sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Park Tool requires a signature for all shipments with over $999 worth of product (over $500 for AK & HI).
- Large or oversized orders may be shipped by freight service, in which case Park Tool will contact you to verify delivery information. Failure to provide correct contact information may incur additional delivery fees.
- Please note: When standard shipping is selected, Park Tool determines the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), UPS, or FedEx. Shipping charges may be subject to sales tax depending on the tax laws of the state the order is being shipped to.
What are your holiday shipping deadlines?
We understand how important it is to get gifts delivered on time, and we'll do everything we can to make sure your order arrives when it needs to. To ensure a gift arrives by Christmas, we recommend your order be placed by 12:00 p.m. CST on the dates below. Please note that these are guidelines and do not guarantee your order delivery date.
- Standard and USPS Priority (AK & HI only): December 8th
- Two-Day: December 21st
- Overnight: December 22nd
When will my order ship?
NOTE: Due to the current volume of orders and additional precautions being taken to keep our employees safe due to COVID-19, shipping may be delayed.
If your order is received before 12:00 p.m. Central Time Tuesday–Friday, your order will typically ship the same day as long as the items are in stock. If your order is received after this cutoff, your order will ship the following business day. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. Friday through Monday will ship the following Tuesday. Large or oversized orders may be shipped by freight service, which may delay shipment from our warehouse. Orders containing replacement parts may be delayed up to one business day.
Packages do not ship from our warehouse Saturday–Monday plus the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
When will my order arrive?
Once your order has been received by the carrier, estimated transit times are as shown below:
- Free Standard Shipping: 2–7 business days
- USPS Priority (AK & HI only): 3–4 business days
- Two Day: 2 business days
- Overnight: 1 business days
- Local Pickup: 1–3 days depending on current order volume
Local Pickup Information
Orders that have Local Pickup selected as the delivery method at checkout are available to be picked up from Tuesday–Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at our warehouse in St. Paul, Minnesota after being processed. Once processed your card will be charged and you will receive an email notification that your items are ready, after which they must be picked up within 2 business days. Items not picked up within 2 business days will be restocked and the original payment method will be refunded.
Please have your order number and a valid photo ID ready in order to pick up your items.
NOTE: Items cannot be picked up until you have received an email notification that they are ready for pickup, and Park Tool does not offer walk-in orders. If you need to purchase additional items after placing an order for pickup, please place a second order for local pickup at our warehouse.
How do I check the status of my order?
You will automatically receive email updates notifying you when your order has shipped or is ready for pickup. You can also check your order status by going to the Order Status page and logging in or entering your order details. Any updates to your order, including your tracking number, will be listed there. Additionally, you can email our web order specialists using the Contact Us form. Please include your order number.