Item # TW-5/ Tools / Torque Tools
Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option — it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-5 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). It is designed for lower torque settings that a shop or consumer would use for proper seat post, seat clamp and handlebar / stem applications. Comes with its own protective case.
- 3–15 Newton meter range (26–132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Ratcheting ¼" drive with 3/8" adaptor
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 19.5cm (7 ½")
NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver. Do not exceed 15Nm when using the TW-5.