Item # PRS-25/ Repair Stands / Portable
Team Issue Repair Stand
Designed from the ground up to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable, and packed with features.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- The 100-25D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to be placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Quickly and easily folds down to 46.25"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Proprietary Hexatude™ hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92cm x 92cm x 115cm)
- Weighs just 13 lbs. (6kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-25 is 100 lbs. (45kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
Pez Cycling News Review The PRS-25 Team Issue stand is an impossible combination of shop-worthy clamp and great stability with the unlikely sidekick of light weight portability…The PRS-25 is just another example of making the right tool for the job. Team issued gear means traveling well, being durable and simply working. That it’s light as well is just a bonus.