Item # PRS-25/ Repair Stands / Portable
Team Issue Repair Stand
Designed from the ground up to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable, and packed with features.
- The 100-25D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92cm x 92cm x 115cm)
- Weighs just 13 lbs. (6kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-25 is 100 lbs. (45kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
Pez Cycling News Review The PRS-25 Team Issue stand is an impossible combination of shop-worthy clamp and great stability with the unlikely sidekick of light weight portability…The PRS-25 is just another example of making the right tool for the job. Team issued gear means traveling well, being durable and simply working. That it’s light as well is just a bonus.
Parts & Accessories
PRS-25 Replacement Parts
Paper Towel Holder
Repair Stand Mounted Wheel Truing Stand
Travel and Storage Bag
Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp
Replacement Jaw Covers
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?