Item # CT-4.3(discontinued) / Tools / Chain
Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil
Designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10 to 12-speed chains, but also works on most other 5 to 9-speed derailleur chains. The CT-4.3 is a powerful, precise tool designed to quickly and accurately remove and install chain rivets. Without a doubt the most accurate chain tool we’ve ever built.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Compatible with 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Includes removable peening anvil for peening Campagnolo® 11 and 12-speed chains
- Integrated Link Pocket ensures precise alignment
- Perfectly contoured cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Replaceable rotating pin (part # CTP-4K)
NOTE: The CT-4.3 is NOT compatible with chains that use a non-standard/non-hourglass shape such as the SRAM® RED® AXS® 12-speed and the Shimano® XTR® 12-speed.