Item # CT-3.3/ Tools / Chain
The CT-3.3 is a professional shop-quality tool for removal and installation of bicycle chain rivets for chain sizing and replacement. Compatible with virtually all single-speed and multi-speed chains* including SRAM® Flattop™ and SRAM® T-Type. The CT-3.3 features a floating locating shelf for compatibility with any width of chain. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin for years of dependable use.
- Compatible with single-speed bicycle chains including 1/8", 3/16" and half-link
- Compatible with all 5-speed to 12-speed bicycle chains* including SRAM® T-Type, SRAM® Flattop™, and Shimano® XTR® 12-speed
- Replaceable pin (part #CTP)
*The CT-3.3 will install and remove, but not peen, Campagnolo® 11, 12 and 13-speed chain rivets.
Use and Care
- Before use, check that the pin is tight in the handle.
- Always position the chain onto the floating shelf, not below or above it.
- As you drive the chain tool, ensure the pin is driving in a straight line, with the pin in the center of the rivet.
- Periodically grease the threads of the handle for optimal performance and longevity.