Item # TS-4/ Tools / Wheel Truing Stands
Professional Wheel Truing Stand
The next generation of wheel truing stands! The TS-4 is made to accurately gauge any size wheel, with or without the tire installed. The TS-4 has many of the same features as our famous TS-2.2 with some additional attributes to accommodate today’s wide variety of hub, wheel and tire combinations.
- Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand.
- Accommodates axle widths from 75mm to 215mm
- Direct action caliper arm adjusts to work with wheel sizes from 16" to 29"+
- Accommodates tire widths up to 5" with or without brake rotor mounted
- Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in our factory in St. Paul, MN
- Precise accuracy, operation and adjustability
- Built in thru-axle adaptors
- Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction
- Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
- Dial Indicator compatible (TS-2Di)
- Rotor gauge compatible (DT-3 & DT-3i.2)
Bikerumor Review Park Tool has introduced their biggest, baddest truing stand yet and unless things go completely off the deep end in terms of sizing, this one should be good for awhile…like their other truing stands that stood the test of time, the TS-4 is built in Minneapolis with heavy duty steel that is chrome plated or powder coated. The stand includes nylon tips for the calipers, and is compatible with the dial indicators or rotor gauge.
Parts & Accessories
Dial Indicator Gauge Set
Thru Axle Adaptor
Rotor Truing Gauge
Dial Indicator for DT-3
Buy TS-4 Onlineclose