Item # PRS-15(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Portable
Professional Race Stand
The PRS-15 has been discontinued and replaced by the PRS-25.
The PRS-15 is designed to be the finest folding repair stand made. Manufactured from the best materials to provide years of reliable service, the PRS-15 is lightweight, portable, and fully adjustable. The PRS-15 works with any bike and can be quickly turned into a complete mobile workstation by adding the optional Truing Stand, Bucket Tool Kilt, and Paper Towel Holder accessories. Ideal for anyone wanting a premium quality repair stand that can be used in the workshop or packed and used at a race or event.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Clamping height quickly adjusts from 40" to 60" (102cm to 152cm)
- Oversized aluminum upright tube is elliptically-shaped and heat-treated to resist flexing
- Quickly folds to 44" (112cm) for portability and storage
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #1259)
- Weighs just 22 lbs
- Five-point leg system adjusts to create a super stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Shop quality 100-15X Extreme Range Clamp quickly adjusts to fit tubes from 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of bike
- Narrow jaws allow clamping in tight access areas
- Base is case aluminum, with steel legs
- Optional carry bag BAG-15 is available