Item # PRS-25/ Repair Stands / Portable
Team Issue Repair Stand
The Park Tool PRS-25 was designed from the ground up to create what we believe is the finest folding bicycle repair stand available. Lightweight at just 13 lbs. (6 kg), the PRS-25 is constructed with proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing which ensures low flex and no rotation during use. Clamp height is adjustable from 47" to 60" (119 to 152 cm), and the clamp rotates 360 degrees, putting any bike in the perfect position for any repair. The stand features aluminum leg straps for added stability and to ensure quick and easy folding and unfolding of the stand for transportation and storage.
The PRS-25 features the 100-25D Micro-Adjust Clamp, with a cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit. The 100-25D features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts.
- Maximum weight capacity*: 45 kg (100 lbs.)
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 22 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw width: 70 mm (2.75")
- Height adjustable from 119 to 152 cm (47" to 60")
- Base when open forms a triangle of 92 x 92 x 115 cm (36" x 36" x 45")
- Folds down to 117.5 cm x 22 cm x 21.5 cm (46.25″ x 8.75″ x 8.5″)
- Weight: 6 kg (13 lbs.)
- The PRS-25 uses the 100-25D Micro-Adjust Clamp
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #1960)
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PRS-25 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.
Pez Cycling News Review The PRS-25 Team Issue stand is an impossible combination of shop-worthy clamp and great stability with the unlikely sidekick of light weight portability…The PRS-25 is just another example of making the right tool for the job. Team issued gear means traveling well, being durable and simply working. That it’s light as well is just a bonus.