Item # BBT-5/FR-11/ Tools / Cassette & Freewheel / Crank & Bottom Bracket
Bottom Bracket / Cassette Lockring Tool — Campagnolo®
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Fits all Campagnolo® cassette lockrings
- Also fits Campagnolo® Record™, Chorus™, Centaur™, and Athena™ bottom brackets
- The outside diameter of the BBT-5/FR-11 is 22.8mm and has 12 splines
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold tool firmly in place during removal and installation
- Center bore for axle or spindle clearance is 16 mm
NOTE: To determine your cassette / freewheel type and the appropriate tool for it, please see Determining Cassette / Freewheel Type.