Item # BBT-5/FR-11/ Tools / Cassette & Freewheel / Crank & Bottom Bracket
Bottom Bracket / Cassette Lockring Tool
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Fits all Campagnolo® cassette lockrings
- Also fits Campagnolo® Record™, Chorus™, Centaur™, and Athena™ bottom brackets
- The outside diameter of the BBT-5/FR-11 is 22.8mm and has 12 splines
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold tool firmly in place during removal and installation
- Center bore for axle or spindle clearance is 16 mm
NOTE: To determine your cassette / freewheel type and the appropriate tool for it, please see Determining Cassette / Freewheel Type.