Item # FR-5.2/ Tools / Cassette & Freewheel
Cassette Lockring Tool
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Fits Shimano®, SRAM® (including 1x), SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King® and other cassette lockrings
- Fits Shimano® disc brake lock rings with 12 internal splines
- Fits the top cap of Rock Shox® suspension fork models Pike®, Lyrik™, SID®, Revelation™, Reba®, and Paragon™
- Base of tool fits socket or wrench in 1" (25.4 mm)
- Center bore for axle clearance is 12mm
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold tool firmly in place during removal and installation
NOTE: To determine your cassette / freewheel type and the appropriate tool for it, please see Determining Cassette / Freewheel Type.