Item # BTS-1/ Tools / Frame & Fork
Bottom Bracket Tapping & Facing Set
The BTS-1 is a precision tool system which provides a piloted means of tapping the threads in the bottom bracket shell of a frame. After tapping, the taps act as guides to keep the included facing cutter perfectly square with the axis of the bottom bracket for cleanup of the faces of the bottom bracket shell.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- 1.370" x 24 TPI right hand tap - English adjustable cup (part #691)
- 1.370" x 24 TPI left hand tap - English fixed cup (part #692)
- 45mm facing cutter (part #690)
- 36mm x 24 TPI right hand tap - Italian (2 required) (part #693)
- 47mm x 1.0 TPI right hand tap T47 (part #647R)
- 47mm x 1.0 TPI left hand tap T47 (part #647L)
- 57mm facing cutter (part #690XL)