Item # PRS-22.2/ Repair Stands / Portable
Team Issue Repair Stand
Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics, and ideal for cleaning and general repair work on any bicycle where clamping the seat post or frame is not ideal. The PRS-22.2 firmly holds any bike by supporting the bottom bracket, then locking either the front or rear dropouts. The PRS-22.2 is height adjustable from 30" to 45" (76 to 114 cm) and rotates 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the bike.
Every part of the PRS-22.2 is adjustable to put any bike in the perfect position. The main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points. The customizable bottom bracket supports move individually and adjust to accommodate a wide variety of bottom bracket shell configurations. The adjustable carriage of the PRS-22.2 is compatible with all quick-release and thru-axle systems, without cumbersome adapters.
Precisely constructed from anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites, the PRS-22.2 is our lightest repair stand, and folds compactly for storage or transport.
- Maximum weight capacity*: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
- Compatibility: any bicycle with open dropouts or thru axles
- Height adjustable from 76 to 114 cm (30" to 45") at bottom bracket cradle
- Base when open forms a triangle of 104 x 104 x 104 cm (41" x 41" x 41")
- Weight: 5.7 kg (12.5 lbs.)
- Adjustable collar features accessory ports for compatibility with the 106 Work Tray and PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately)
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PRS-22.2 assumes the weight is centered between the legs.
Cycling Tips Review by Dave Rome Market leader Park Tool recently updated its Team Issue repair stand, an item you’ll see the likes of BMC, Sunweb and Katusha using, and one we were interested in knowing more about. How good is this stand, and does it make sense for the home user? CyclingTips’ Australian tech writer Dave Rome has been putting this stand (and the previous iteration) through its paces.