Item # PRS-33(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Shop
Power Lift Shop Stand
The PRS-33 has been discontinued and replaced by the PRS-33.2.
The biggest, strongest, stiffest, most versatile repair stand ever built. We created the PRS-33 with professional mechanics in mind blending a massive upright with the ease and convenience of a powered lift. The size and strength ensures a super rigid workstation able to go higher than ever before and the power lift allows effortless height adjustment for any bike up to 120 pounds (54kg). Perfect for lifting heavy electric bikes or for mechanics with lifting limitations but also great for easy height changes during a repair or set up. The PRS-33 is a single arm stand but can be made into a double arm stand with the addition of part number PRS-33 AOK. #135-33 Repair Stand Base sold separately.
Note: Online orders of the PRS-33 may require an additional 48 hours lead time before shipping. Please contact us to confirm availability.
- Adjustable height from 9" to 78" (23cm–198cm)
- Integrated work tray
- Integrated accessory bar to hang wheels, air hoses, lights, and almost any other accessory you can think of
- Electric motor able to smoothly lift 120 pounds (54kg)
- Oversized gussets to mount stand directly to the floor
- The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- Two #450 Machine Thread Hooks
- Full height with base and accessory bar: 94" (239 cm); not using the accessory bar reduces height by 2 3/4"
- PRS-33 & PRS-33.2 Annual Maintenance
- PRS-33 & PRS-33.2 Troubleshooting
- Guide to Replacement Clamp Jaw Covers