Item # IB-3/ Tools / Multi-Tools
A complete take-along tool combining our award winning I-Beam technology with a full array of emergency tools.
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches
- T25 Torx® compatible driver
- Flat blade screwdriver
- 5- to 12-speed compatible chain tool*
- Composite wrapped tire lever
- 8mm box wrench
- Two spoke wrenches: 3.23mm (SW-0) and 3.45mm (SW-2)
- Dimensions: 90mm x 40mm x 25mm (3.5" x 1.6" x 1")
- Weight: 170g (6 ounces)
220Triathlon: 2015's Best Multi-Tools The IB-3 is packed with features for a good price...It has enough to sort out pretty much any issue you might have with the bike.
Forbes: Father's Day Gift Guide 2015 Any cyclist will be happy with Park’s little IB-3 multi-tool, the Swiss Army Knife of bike repair. It weighs just 6 ounces, easily fits in any saddle bag or jersey pocket, but packs a big punch. It's a repair shop to-go for just about $25.
Cycling Weekly Review The Park Tool IB-3 multi-tool has classic features that make it stand out from the crowd. The IB-3 turns the multitool approach on its head by packing the tools on the outside of the body lending to one of the easiest setups for use in emergencies. Wouldn’t be out of place in the workshop as well.