Item # PRS-2 OS-2(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Shop
Deluxe Double Arm Repair Stand
The PRS-2 OS-2 has been discontinued and replaced by the PRS-2.2-2.
The standard of the bike industry for over 35 years. The PRS-2 OS-2 features two Micro-Adjusting clamps to hold two bikes. The stand rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way so the other clamp can be used for "rush" repair jobs.
PRS-2 OS-2 Features
- The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- Clamps rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of the bike
- Clamp height is adjustable from 50" to 62" (127-158cm)
- Large diameter upright tubing resists flex
- Bolts directly to the floor or bolts to the 118 lb. #135 base (sold separately), ensuring rock solid stability
- Chrome plated
- Includes #105 Aluminum Tool Tray
- Replacement parts available so stand can be completely rebuilt
NOTE: The PRS-2 OS-2 stand does not include base. Order part #135 base.