Item # PRS-2.2-2(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Shop
Deluxe Double Arm Repair Stand
The PRS-2.2-2 has been discontinued and replaced by the PRS-2.3-2.
The standard of the bike industry for over 40 years, the PRS-2.2 clamps two bikes and rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way to work on another. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated for years of carefree use. #135 Repair Stand Base and FP-2 Floor Plate sold separately.
- The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23mm to 76mm), including aero tubes
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Easily height adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158cm) utilizing our proven Lock Block System
- The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-2.2 is 120 lbs. (54kg)
- Includes #105 cast aluminum work tray