Item # 100-3X(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Clamps
Extreme Range Clamp
The 100-3X has been discontinued and replaced by the 100-4X.
The 100-3X Extreme Range Repair Stand Clamp fits into our Deluxe Repair Stands and allows you to work easily and efficiently on almost any bike, no matter what the size or shape of the frame tubes.
The 100-3X does it all:
- Clamps virtually any size or shape frame tube-Including oversized, square, rectangular, and even aero shaped tubes. Ideal for hard-to-clamp recumbent bikes
- Quick-adjusting slide and lock system allows the clamping jaws to adjust from 7/8" (22mm) to 4" (100mm) in a flash. Clamping pressure is fully adjustable.
- The unique design allows the clamp to actually pivot 90 degrees. It clamps vertically or horizontally, allowing either the top and bottom or the left and right sides of a tube to be clamped.
- Narrower (3 ¼") jaws for clamping on frames with tight access areas.
- Fits any PRS-2, PRS-2OS, PRS-3, PRS-3OS, PRS-4, PRS-4OS, PRS-4W, PRS-11, or PRS-12 Repair Stand, or any PRS-5 Repair Stand manufactured prior to 6/96.
- Replaceable jaw covers allow for cable routing on the top tube.
- Uses 1002 jaw covers.