Item # CM-25/ Tools / Chain / Cleaning
Professional Chain Scrubber
A daily use, shop version of our world famous CM-5.3 Chain Scrubber. The CM-25 features a super tough die cast aluminum case and handle plus a unique brush/sponge replacement cartridge that makes it easy to keep it running smoothly and working properly. Our proven four-sided scrubbing action makes thoroughly cleaning chains quick and easy. A shop quality cleaner built to give years of constant use.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Proven chain scrubbing technology leaves chains sparkling clean
- Durable A380 aluminum die cast case and removable handle
- Dual sided sponges and wicking pads to help reduce drips
- Rotating brushes clean on all four sides of every link
- Brush and sponge cartridge quickly and easily clicks in and out (RBS-25)
- Locking cover with stainless steel hinge pins
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) and some single-speed models
- 100% serviceable
Bikerumor: Winter Maintenance Tips The first step to cleaning a bike is to degrease all of the dirty parts because a regular “bike wash” solution won’t cut through the oil soaked grime. To conquer this feat, Park Tool‘s’ new CM-25 shop level chain scrubber came to the rescue. The die-cast aluminum casing & handle on Park’s newest chain cleaner is strong enough to stand on (don’t) and houses 4 scrubbing stages that the chain passes through.
CyclingTips: Park Tool CM-25 Chain Cleaner Review I’ve tried many chain cleaning tools over the years, and while some have been better than others, I’ve managed to either break or wear out every single one of them – a feat that shouldn’t be so surprising when you consider that all of them have been made of plastic. All, except for Park Tool’s CM-25 Professional Chain Cleaner.