Item # PRS-26/ Repair Stands / Portable
Team Issue Repair Stand
The PRS-26 incorporates proven features from our other Team Issue stands to produce a strong, lightweight repair stand that's at home on-the-go or in the race pits. The sturdy tripod leg design folds and unfolds quickly and easily, and provides stability on any surface. The clamp is height-adjustable from 97 to 147 cm (38" to 58"), and can be positioned over one leg or between two legs to accommodate any bike.
Precisely constructed from anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites, the PRS-26 is our lightest full-featured repair stand, and folds compactly for storage or transport.
The PRS-26 is equipped with the time-tested 100-25D Micro-Adjust Clamp, the same design featured on our shop repair stands. The 100-25D features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts. The cam-actuated adjustment system allows for quick entry, adjustment and exit.
- Maximum weight capacity*: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 22 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw width: 70 mm (2.75")
- Height adjustable from 97 to 147 cm (38" to 58")
- Base when open forms a triangle of 126 x 126 x 126 cm (49.6" x 49.6" x 49.6")
- Weight: 5.7 kg (12.6 lbs.)
- The PRS-26 uses the 100-25D Micro-Adjust Clamp
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #1960)
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PRS-26 assumes the bike's center of gravity is positioned directly below the clamp.