Item # PCS-10/ Repair Stands / Portable
Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The PCS-10 has all the features of our popular PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand but with special upgrades to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier. The PCS-10 works well with many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- Cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 3.5 inches (9cm) wide; Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K)
- Three-point leg system with reinforced center yoke for superior stability
- Composite top tube for smooth 360-degree clamp rotation
- Spring buttons lock folding legs in place
- Exclusive receiver pod accessory system integrated into the top tube and height adjustment collar to allow easy installation of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Height adjustment collar accepts #106 Work Tray
- Quick release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm to 145cm)
- Folds down to 41" (104cm) for portability and storage
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Approximate weight: 25 lbs.
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-10 is 80 lbs. (36 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.