Order Status & Shipping
- Sales Tax
- Free Shipping & Oversize Charges
- When will my order ship?
- When will my order arrive?
- Local Pickup Information
- How do I check the status of my order?
Orders containing taxable merchandise that are shipped to Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin are subject to sales tax. Shipping charges are also subject to sales tax as required by state and local law.
For shipments to all other states, the purchaser may be obligated to remit sales and/or use tax directly to their home state. Under state law, purchases are not tax-exempt merely because a seller is not required to collect tax. Some states require purchasers to review untaxed purchases and, if any tax is owed, file a use tax return in their home state and pay any tax due. Please check with your State Department of Revenue for the applicable laws in your home state.
Free Shipping & Oversize Charges
Shipping prices are calculated at checkout. All orders of $75 or more, after discounts and before tax, will automatically receive FREE standard shipping (subject to any oversize fees). Price is calculated after discounts and before tax. Certain eligible products receive free standard shipping regardless of order total, and will be marked as such on the product page.
- Additional oversize fees may apply for bulky or overweight items such as repair stands, tool kits, and floor plates. These oversized shipping charges will be reflected at checkout.
- Free shipping is only available within the contiguous 48 states.
- Option to upgrade your shipping to 2nd day or overnight is available at checkout. At this time, overnight shipping is not an option for items being sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Park Tool requires a signature for all shipments with over $999 worth of product (over $500 for AK & HI).
- Large or oversized orders may be shipped by freight service, in which case Park Tool will contact you to verify delivery information. Failure to provide correct contact information may incur additional delivery fees.
- Please note: When standard shipping is selected, Park Tool determines the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), UPS, or FedEx. Shipping charges may be subject to sales tax depending on the tax laws of the state the order is being shipped to.
When will my order ship?
NOTE: Due to the current volume of orders and additional precautions being taken to keep our employees safe due to COVID-19, shipping may be delayed.
If your order is received before 12:00 p.m. Central Time Tuesday–Friday, your order will typically ship the same day as long as the items are in stock. If your order is received after this cutoff, your order will ship the following business day. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. Friday through Monday will ship the following Tuesday. Large or oversized orders may be shipped by freight service, which may delay shipment from our warehouse. Orders containing replacement parts may be delayed up to one business day.
Packages do not ship from our warehouse Saturday–Monday plus the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
When will my order arrive?
Once your order has been received by the carrier, estimated transit times are as shown below:
- Free Standard Shipping: 2–7 business days
- USPS Priority (AK & HI only): 3–4 business days
- Two Day: 2 business days
- Overnight: 1 business days
- Local Pickup: 1–3 days depending on current order volume
Local Pickup Information
NOTE: Due to the ongoing spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Park Tool has removed Local Pickup as an option until further notice. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
If Local Pickup is chosen as your shipping option at checkout, items must be picked up from our warehouse in St. Paul, Minnesota within 2 business days of your order being ready. Local pickup orders must be placed on the site, as Park Tool does not offer walk-in orders.
Local Pickup is available Tuesday–Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Items cannot be picked up until you have received an email notification that they are ready for pickup. Typically this will be within the same business day that the order is placed. You will be required to show a valid photo ID in order to pick up your items.
For Local Pickup the charge for the full amount of your order will be authorized when your order is placed, but your card will not be charged until your order is ready for pickup. If items are not picked up within 2 business days, they will be restocked and money will be refunded to the original payment method.
How do I check the status of my order?
You will automatically receive email updates notifying you when your order has shipped or is ready for pickup. You can also check your order status by going to the Order Status page and logging in or entering your order details. Any updates to your order, including your tracking number, will be listed there. Additionally, you can email our web order specialists using the Contact Us form. Please include your order number.