Item # PRS-21/ Repair Stands / Portable
Super Lite Team Race Stand
Same great stability, versatility and features as the PRS-20 Team Race Stand, yet weighs 35% less—only 13.5 lbs. (6.2 kg). Built using a combination of steel for strength in joints and pivots, and aluminum to save weight. The PRS-21 is the perfect stand to choose when size and weight are important. Ideal for the traveling mechanic.
The PRS-21 now features a taller bottom bracket saddle to clear the sensor used by power meter (watt measuring) cranksets.
- Quick release mounts hold bike securely by the front or rear dropouts
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to both sides of bike
- Rear axle adjusts from 130mm to 135mm by turning adjusting nut outward five turns
- Folds down to 33" (84cm) for easy transport and storage
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 28" to 38" (71cm to 96cm)
- The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-21 is 60 lbs. (27kg)
- Weighs 13.5 lbs. (6.2 kg)
NOTE: For front thru axle bikes (15mm or 20mm), use the 1728-TA Sliding Thru Axle Adaptor
Cross Bike Review Overall, the Park Tool Super Lite Team Race Stand is a very good stand, for the traveling team mechanic or for the local cyclocross team who wants quick repairs in the team tent. Really the stand goes beyond just a traveling mechanic’s stand; sure the stand weighs just 13.5 lbs. and breaks down to 33 inches so it is packable. Personally I could easily see a home mechanic make this portable stand their main repair stand, with secure platform, vertical adjustment and 360 degree rotation, it is more ergonomic than most static home repair stands.