Item # PCS-9/ Repair Stands / Portable
Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The PCS-9 offers Park Tool quality in an entry level repair stand for the home mechanic. The PCS-9 works well for many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- Screw type clamp adjusts to fit tubes of various shapes from 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 3.5 inches (9cm) wide
- Height adjusts from 39" to 57" (99cm to 145cm)
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of bike; Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Folds down to 41" (104cm) for portability and storage
- Weight: 20.2 lbs. (9.15 kg)
- Shipping weight: 23.5 lbs. (10.7 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-9 is 100 lbs. (45 kg). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.