Item # PRS-22.2/ Repair Stands / Portable
Team Issue Repair Stand
Updated with a smoother, more solid rotation system! Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics. The PRS-22.2 firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seat post by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts. Works with any style axle system, including quick-release and all sizes of thru-axles without cumbersome adaptors. Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22.2 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Precisely constructed of anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg)
- Adjustable BB height of 30" to 45" / 76cm to 114cm
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
- Customizable bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells
- Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points
- Adjustable collar features receivers for optional accessories (sold separately) 106 Work Tray and PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Easily transported in the BAG-20 (sold separately)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-22.2 is 60 lbs. (27 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
Cycling Tips Review by Dave Rome Market leader Park Tool recently updated its Team Issue repair stand, an item you’ll see the likes of BMC, Sunweb and Katusha using, and one we were interested in knowing more about. How good is this stand, and does it make sense for the home user? CyclingTips’ Australian tech writer Dave Rome has been putting this stand (and the previous iteration) through its paces.