Item # BKD-1/ Tools / Brakes
Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit — DOT
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid.
- Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM®, Hayes®, Formula®, Hope® and other brands of DOT fluid based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
How to Bleed Hydraulic Disc Brakes — SRAM® This video will review the bleeding procedure for SRAM® brakes while using the Park Tool BKD-1 Bleed Kit.
How to Bleed Hydraulic Disc Brakes — SRAM® Bleeding Edge This video will review the bleeding procedure for SRAM® brakes that feature Bleeding Edge ports while using the Park Tool BKD-1 Bleed Kit.
Parts & Accessories
BKD-1 Replacement Parts
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?