Item # BKD-1/ Tools / Brakes
Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit — DOT
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM®, Hayes®, Formula®, Hope® and other brands of DOT fluid based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
How to Bleed Hydraulic Disc Brakes — SRAM® This video will review the bleeding procedure for SRAM® brakes while using the Park Tool BKD-1 Bleed Kit.
How to Bleed Hydraulic Disc Brakes — SRAM® Bleeding Edge This video will review the bleeding procedure for SRAM® brakes that feature Bleeding Edge ports while using the Park Tool BKD-1 Bleed Kit.