Item # PCS-1(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Portable
Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The PCS-1 has been discontinued and replaced by the PCS-9.
More and more cycling enthusiasts are demanding a high-quality repair stand so they can do their own bicycle repairs. We've taken the best features of our shop stands and built them into this home mechanic stand.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Height adjustment from 54-inches to 72-inches (1.4m to 1.8m)
- A quick-adjusting 100-1C clamp that fits frame tubes up to 1-5/8" (41mm)
- Infinite 360 degree rotation for securing bike at a variety of angles
- Quality construction for years of trouble-free use
- Flip handle makes it easy to secure the angle of the bike
- Tapered rotational locking system
- Folds easily for storage
- Competitively priced
- Strong, sturdy, and attractive
- Constructed of heavy steel tubing and powder coated for a long lasting finish
- Rubber feet are adjustable for uneven floors
- For easy storage, simply lift the stand and the legs fold together
- The stand will accept the Extreme Range Clamp 100-5X