Item # PCS-12(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Bench / Wall Mount
Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand
The PCS-12 has been discontinued and replaced by the PCS-12.2.
A bench mount version of our popular PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand.
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- The distance from the center of the clamp to the center of the mount is approximately 11½" (29cm)
- The height from bench to to center of the clamp axis is approximately 9 ¾" (24.8cm)
- Quick adjusting cam-type clamp fits tubes up to 76mm and rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of bike
- The clamp jaws are nominally 3.5 inches (9cm) wide
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure to prevent damage to thin walled tubes
- Mounts to any flat surface (mounting bolts not included)
Weight Limit: The PCS-12 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand has an 80 lb. (36kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid and secure bench surface. The user is responsible for making sure the workbench and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.