Item # DT-4(discontinued) / Tools / Frame & Fork
Disc Brake Mount Facing Tool
The DT-4 has been discontinued and replaced by the DT-4.2.
Engineered and built to accurately face frame and fork mounted disc brake posts. The DT-4 machines the posts parallel with each other, perpendicular to the rotor, and to an equal height.
- Includes axle for 135mm spacing frames with the standard 10mm axles (open dropouts), and also works with 130mm spacing
- Includes axle for 100mm spacing frames with the standard 9mm axles (open dropouts)
- Fits 12mm thru-axle frames using the included spacer and axle from frame
- Fits 15mm thru-axle forks using the included spacer and axle from fork
- Fits 20mm thru-axle forks using body of DT-4 directly, no spacer required
- Includes two "parallelism gauges" to accurately adjust cutting tool
NOTE: For sharpening services of cutting tools see Park Tool Sharpening Services. Always use cutting fluid such as Park Tool CF-2 when machining.
Parts & Accessories
DT-4 Replacement Parts
Upgrade Kit for DT-1 and DT-4
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?