Item # CT-3.2/ Tools / Chain
- A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed / 3/32" road and mountain bike derailleur chains*, as well as 1/8", 3/16" single speed chains and half link chains. (For SRAM® AXS® 12-speed road chains use the Park Tool CT-3.3). The CT-3.2 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.2 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP).
Just So You Know
E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. Would you like to continue?
- Compatible with 1/8", 3/16” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed / 3/32” derailleur chains* (For SRAM® AXS® 12-speed road chains use the Park Tool CT-3.3)
- Comfortable T-handle
- Replaceable driving pin (#CTP)
- Investment cast steel body
- Adjustable locating shelf
- Note: The shelf fastener sizing is preset to allow easy adjustment from one width chain to another—any attempt to lock the shelf in place will result in damage to the tool
- The CT-3.2 will not peen Campagnolo® 11 or 12 speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3)