Packaging / Assembly (Part Time)
We’re looking for part time employees who can work around 20 hours a week at our facility in Oakdale Minnesota. We can offer scheduling flexibility to work with your availability.
Hands-on work that includes a wide variety of packaging and small assembly tasks. Our facility is clean, well-lit and well organized. We often work in teams using the latest in technology paired with a solid Minnesota "can do" approach to getting the job done. Daily tasks include some lifting along with periodic standing and some repetitive tasks. We provide training, competitive wages, a four-day work week and a great environment in which to work.
Park Tool is looking for candidates who are:
- Dependable, hard-working, mechanically inclined and motivated
- Looking to be part of a fast paced, fast growing, industry leading company
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- A team player who works well with others and is trainable
- Possess good communication and some math skills
- Willing and able to do production work for 10 hours a day
- Free from illegal drug use or chemical dependency