Item # PRS-3.3-1/ Repair Stands / Shop
Deluxe Single Arm Repair Stand
Built to withstand the rigors of every day shop use, the PRS-3.3 is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use.
The PRS-3.3-1 features our 100-3C Adjustable Linkage Clamp, with a time-tested design and straightforward operation.
- Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Clamp capacity: 0.875" to 1.625" (22–41 mm) diameter tubes
- Clamp jaws are nominally 4" (100 mm) wide
- Clamp height: adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158 cm)
- Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector
- Can be installed onto the #130 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately)