Item # PRS-3.2-2(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Shop
Deluxe Single Arm Repair Stand
The PRS-3.2-2 has been discontinued and replaced by the PRS-3.3-2.
Built to withstand the rigors of every day shop use, the updated PRS-3.2 is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world. #130 Repair Stand Base and FP-2 Floor Plate sold separately.
- Easily height adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158cm) utilizing our proven Lock Block System
- Includes #105 cast aluminum work tray
- The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-3.2 is 120 lbs. (54kg)
Differences from the PRS-3OS:
Utilizes lock block system which allows easy and fast height adjustment and a more solid connection between the two upright tubes. Also includes a new height adjustment pin which locks into place for safety and so it won't be lost.