Item # TS-2.2P(discontinued) / Tools / Wheel Truing Stands
Powder Coated Professional Wheel Truing Stand
The TS-2.2P has been discontinued and replaced by the TS-2.3.
Walk into the service area of any bike shop in the world, and odds are good you'll see a Park Tool Professional Wheel Truing Stand on the bench — still the top choice of professional mechanics everywhere for over 40 years, and for good reason. The Park Tool TS-2.2P is an economical powdercoated version of our legendary TS-2.2 Truing Stand.
With extra-tall uprights and wide calipers, the TS-2.2P is capable of accepting most wheels commonly found on road, mountain, BMX, and hybrid bicycles, including wheels with disc brakes, aero rims and oversized MTB tires. Quickly and easily adjusts to accommodate different hub widths, rim widths, and wheel diameters.
The TS-2.2P is constructed from durable powder coated heavy-gauge steel and is manufactured, assembled and calibrated in St. Paul, Minnesota. Strong, comfortable knobs and spring-loaded calipers and caliper arm ensure smooth, consistent operation, and the removable composite caliper tips protect painted rims and fragile materials. 100% adjustable and rebuildable for a lifetime of use.
- Maximum wheel size: Up to 29"+ with or without tire
- Maximum hub width: 175 mm (6.9")
- Maximum rim width: 102 mm (4")
- Hub compatibility: Accommodates quick release and solid axle hubs - adapters required for thru axle compatibility (see Park Tool TS-TA or TS-2TA)
- Bolt to benchtop — mounting holes are 9.5 mm (3/8") in diameter and 200 mm (7.9") from center to center
- Clamp in vise — base is 76 mm (3") deep
- Install in TSB-2.2 Truing Stand Base