Item # BKD-1.2/ Tools / Brakes
Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit — DOT
The BKD-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid-based hydraulic disc brakes, including models made by SRAM®, Formula®, Hayes®, and Hope®. Bleeding of hydraulic brakes removes air bubbles and contaminants from the braking system, for long-lasting components and peak performance.
The BKD-1.2 is built for the rigors of daily commercial use, and includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a set of our unique mountable syringe holders, as well as multiple hose fittings to fit the multiple standards found on hydraulic bicycle brake systems. Every part is replaceable and available from Park Tool. Housed in a rugged storage case.
- Two 20 mL syringes
- Two hose assemblies with shutoff clips
- Two 10 mm/12 mm universal bleed blocks
- Two 11 mm bleed blocks for Hayes® systems
- Two adjustable syringe holders
- M5 x 0.8 adapters— SRAM® (x2)
- M6 x 1.0 adapter— universal (x2)
- Bleeding Edge-specific fitting — SRAM®
- Hose compression sleeve — universal
- Set of spare O-rings and hose
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included