Item # PCS-1(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Portable
Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The PCS-1 has been discontinued and replaced by the PCS-9.
Park Tool first introduced our first "consumer stand" in 1986, and it remained a popular stand in our lineup for over 20 years, undergoing numerous updates and design changes along the way. All iterations of the PCS-1 were engineered and built for strength, reliability, and ease of use. The 360 degree-rotating clamp locks in place to hold the bike at any angle, and the legs fold for easy storage.
For more information about the different generations of PCS-1 Repair Stands, see Generational Changes in Repair Stands.
- Originally equipped with 100-2C Spring Linkage Clamp (no longer available)
- Replacement clamp is 100-9C Adjustable Linkage Clamp
- Originally equipped with 100-1CA Spring Linkage Clamp (no longer available)
- Must replace top tube with revised 939C top tube for compatibility with 100-5C or 100-5D clamps
- Originally equipped with 100-1C Spring Linkage Clamp (no longer available)
- Replacement clamp is 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp or 100-5D Micro-Adjust Clamp