Item # PCS-12.2/ Repair Stands / Bench / Wall Mount
Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand
A bench-mounted version of our popular Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand. The PCS-12.2 features Park Tool's tried-and-true cam-actuated micro-adjust clamp design, which quickly and easily accommodates virtually any seat tube or frame. The clamp head also rotates 360 degrees, positioning all parts of the bike within reach. The stand's all-steel construction ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with super-strong glass-filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals for extra dependability.
The PCS-12.2 mounts to any flat surface (mounting bolts not included) and is the perfect way to upgrade your home workbench.
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 22 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw height: 70 mm (2.75")
- Distance from center of mount to center of jaws: approximately 30 cm (11.75")
- Height from bench to center of the clamp axis is approximately 25 cm (9.85")
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #2860)
- Mounting hardware not included
NOTE: The PCS-12.2 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand has a 36 kg (80 lb.) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid and secure bench surface. The user is responsible for making sure the workbench and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.