Item # HPG-1/ Tools / Lubricants & Compounds
High Performance Grease
Park Tool HPG-1 was specifically formulated to aid in the performance of bearing applications such as bottom brackets, hubs and headsets, as well as pivots and suspension components. HPG-1 is highly water resistant, offers superior adherence and extended lubrication life, and will not harm carbon fiber.
- 4 oz. (113 g) tube
- Temperature range: -20° F to 540° F (-29° C to 282° C)
NOTE: Some painted surfaces can be sensitive to oil and grease. Clean off any excess oil or grease immediately. Test first on an inconspicuous area to see if it causes a stain or discoloration.
- HPG-1 Safety Data Sheet — North American English (PDF—131.287 KB)
- HPG-1 Safety Data Sheet — British English (PDF—153.388 KB)
- HPG-1 Safety Data Sheet — Danish (PDF—168.456 KB)
- HPG-1 Safety Data Sheet — Finnish (PDF—180.769 KB)
- HPG-1 Safety Data Sheet — French (PDF—195.219 KB)
- HPG-1 Safety Data Sheet — Norwegian (PDF—167.712 KB)
- HPG-1 Safety Data Sheet — Swedish (PDF—161.692 KB)