Item # RT-1/ Tools / Crank & Bottom Bracket / Headset
Headset and Bottom Bracket Cup Remover
The RT-1 makes press fit headset and bottom bracket bearing cup removal easy. The tool is pulled through the frame until the flared ends snap in behind the cup. The tool end is struck with a mallet and the flared ends evenly distribute force around the cup as the cup is driven out. Strong heat-treated alloy steel construction with nickel finish for a long service life.
- Removes bearing cups from head tubes using 1", 1 1/8" and 1 1/4" headset standards
- SHIS terminology: removes EC29, EC30, EC33, EC34, and EC37 headset cups
- Also removes some press fit bottom bracket cups including SRAM® DUB®, Campagnolo® Power Torque™, and Campagnolo® Ultra Torque®
- For use on cups or bearings with an ID of 27 to 38 mm (1.06" to 1.5")
- Nominal OD of shaft is 25.4 mm (1")