Item # 100-4X(discontinued) / Repair Stands / Clamps
Extreme Range Clamp
The 100-4X has been discontinued and replaced by the 100-7X.
Our most versatile clamp, the 100-4X fits our heavy duty shop stands and works on nearly any bike, no matter what the size or shape of the frame tube.
The 100-4X does it all:
- Clamps virtually any size or shape frame tube-Including oversized, square, rectangular, and even aero shaped tubes. Ideal for hard-to-clamp recumbent bikes
- Quick-adjusting slide and lock system allows the clamping jaws to adjust from 7/8" (22mm) to 4" (100mm) in a flash. Adjustable clamping pressure prevents damage to even thin walled tubing.
- Quick-release button allow head to pivots 90-degrees to clamp either top-and-bottom, or left-and-right sides of tube.
- Narrow 3.5 inch (90mm) jaws for clamping in tight access areas.
- Fits any PRS-2, PRS-2OS, PRS-3, PRS-3OS, PRS-4, PRS-4OS, PRS-4W, PRS-11, or PRS-12 Repair Stand.
- Replaceable jaw covers allow for cable routing on the top tube.
- Uses 1259 jaw covers.