Item # PRS-4W-1/ Repair Stands / Bench / Wall Mount
Deluxe Wall Mount Repair Stand
Designed to be easily mounted to any post or wall stud, the Park Tool PRS-4W is a shop-quality bicycle repair stand. The wall bracket is built from heavy-gauge powder coated steel for a lifetime of use. The clamp rotates 360 degrees to get any bike in the perfect position for any repair. With a maximum weight holding capacity of 100 lbs. (45kg)*, the PRS-4W is capable of supporting the heaviest bicycles including e-bikes, cargo bikes, and tandems, as well as traditional bicycles.
The PRS-4W-1 features our classic 100-3C Adjustable Linkage Clamp, with a proven design adjustable to fit any frame tube up to 41 mm (1.6"). A great option for assemblers and mechanics who work on older bikes, with dead simple single-lever operation and cable reliefs on both jaws. The 100-3C features solid cast-aluminum construction and durable replaceable clamp covers.
- Clamp capacity: tubes from 25 to 41 mm (1" to 1.6") diameter
- Jaw height: 100 mm (4")
- Distance from mounting surface to center of jaws: 37 cm (14.5")
- Wall mounting plate is approximately 15 cm x 6 cm (6" x 2.5")
- Mounting holes are approximately 12.7 mm (0.5") in diameter and are on 4-inch centers (100.2mm)
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #468B)
- Mounting hardware not included
*NOTE: The PRS-4W-1 and PRS-4W-2 Deluxe Wall Mount Repair Stands have a 45 kg (100 lb.) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid wall stud, post or beam. The user is responsible for making sure the mounting surface and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.