Item # PCS-4-2/ Repair Stands / Portable
Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The Park Tool PCS-4 is a folding workstand designed for heavier duty home use or portable shop use. The PCS-4 features a rock solid four-point leg system that forms a wide base when in use and folds flat for storage. Clamping height adjusts quickly from 51" to 68" (129 cm to 173 cm), and the clamp rotates 360 degrees to get any bike in the perfect position for any repair. Constructed from powdercoated steel tubing with a composite horizontal tube.
The PCS-4-2 features the 100-5D Micro-Adjust Clamp, with a cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit. The 100-5D features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts.
- Maximum weight capacity*: 45 kg (100 lbs.)
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 22 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw height: 70 mm (2.75")
- Height adjustable from 129 cm to 173 cm (51" to 68")
- Base forms a 67 x 71 cm (26.5" x 28") square
- Weight: 11.8 kg (26 lbs.)
- The PCS-4-2 uses the 100-5D Micro-Adjust Clamp
- Replaceable jaw covers part #1960)
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-4 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.
Bicyling Times Magazine Review The Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a nice step up on Park Tool’s entry-level offering, and I’m happy to have it in the workshop.