Item # PCS-4-1/ Repair Stands / Portable
Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The Park Tool PCS-4 is a folding workstand designed for heavier duty home use or portable shop use. The PCS-4 features a rock solid four-point leg system that forms a wide base when in use and folds flat for storage. Clamping height adjusts quickly from 51" to 68" (129 cm to 173 cm), and the clamp rotates 360 degrees to get any bike in the perfect position for any repair. Constructed from powdercoated steel tubing with a composite horizontal tube.
The PCS-4-1 features our classic 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp, with a proven design adjustable to fit any frame tube up to 41 mm (1.6"). A great option for assemblers and mechanics who work on older bikes, with dead simple single-lever operation and cable reliefs on both jaws. The 100-5C features solid cast-aluminum construction and durable replaceable clamp covers.
- Maximum weight capacity*: 45 kg (100 lbs.)
- Clamp capacity: tubes from 25 to 41 mm (1" to 1.6") diameter
- Jaw height: 100 mm (4")
- Height adjustable from 129 cm to 173 cm (51" to 68")
- Base forms a 67 x 71 cm (26.5" x 28") square
- Weight: 11.8 kg (26 lbs.)
- The PCS-4-1 uses the 100-5C Professional Adjustable Linkage Clamp
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #468B)
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-4 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.