Item # PCS-10.3/ Repair Stands / Portable
Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand
A full-featured bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic. The PCS-10.3 includes Park Tool's tried and true cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp design for quick one-handed entry and exit, as well as a quick-release height adjustment lever for easy, secure adjustment. Features 18" (46 cm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing.
The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with tubular support braces, a locking support yoke, and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-10.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg)*, which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.
The PCS-10.3 features an integrated height-adjustable parts tray, as well as accessory ports for the Park Tool #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately), so your tools and small parts are always within reach. Quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion.
The PCS-10.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop - a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair.
- Maximum weight capacity*: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 22 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw height: 70 mm (2.75")
- Height adjustable from 99 cm to 145 cm (39" to 57")
- Base when open forms a triangle of 92 cm x 92 cm x 121 cm (36" x 36" x 48")
- Folds down to 114 cm x 37 cm (44" x 14.5")
- Weight: 7.2 kg (16 lbs.)
- Height adjustment collar features accessory ports for compatibility with the 106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately)
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #2860)
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-10.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.