Item # PRS-4.2-2/ Repair Stands / Bench / Wall Mount
Deluxe Bench Mount Repair Stand
The PRS-4.2 is a professional-quality bench mount repair stand. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated for years of everyday shop use. The upright features three clamp position holes, making it possible to clamp as high as 16.25" (41 cm) from the bench surface. The clamp rotates 360 degrees to get any bike in the perfect position for any repair. With a maximum weight holding capacity of 100 lbs.*, the PRS-4.2 is capable of supporting the heaviest bicycles including e-bikes, cargo bikes, and tandems, as well as traditional bicycles.
The PRS-4.2-2 features the 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamp, with a cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit. The 100-3D features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts.
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw height: 70 mm (2.75")
- Distance from center of mount to center of jaws: approximately 38.7 cm (15.75")
- Height from bench to center of the clamp axis is adjustable from 16.5 cm to 41 cm (6.5" to 16.25")
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #1960)
- Mounting hardware not included
*NOTE: The PRS-4.2-1 and PRS-4.2-2 Deluxe Bench Mount Repair Stands have a 45 kg (100 lb.) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid and secure bench surface. The user is responsible for making sure the workbench and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.