Item # CT-3.2/ Tools / Chain / Park Tool Gear / Clearance
The CT-3.2 is a professional shop-quality tool for removal and installation of bicycle chain rivets for chain sizing and replacement. Compatible with most single-speed and multi-speed chains*. The CT-3.2 features an adjustable locating shelf for compatibility with any width of chain. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.2 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin for years of dependable use.
- Compatible with single-speed bicycle chains including 1/8", 3/16" and half-link
- Compatible with 1/8" single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains*
- Replaceable pin (part #CTP)
*NOTE: The CT-3.2 is not compatible with newer SRAM® 12-speed T-Type or Flattop chains. Use the Park Tool CT-3.3 for these styles. The CT-3.2 will install and remove, but not peen, Campagnolo® 11 and 12-speed chain rivets.
Use and Care
- Before use, check that the pin is tight in the handle.
- Always position the chain onto the floating shelf, not below or above it.
- As you drive the chain tool, ensure the pin is driving in a straight line, with the pin in the center of the rivet.
- Periodically grease the threads of the handle for optimal performance and longevity.