Item # ASC-1/ Tools / Lubricants & Compounds
Park Tool Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit applications for easy assembly and disassembly. Ideal for bottom bracket and pedal threads, pressed headset cups, seat posts, quill stems, etc. ASC-1 seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
- 4 oz. (113 g) tube
- For use on steel, aluminum, and titanium
NOTE: Some painted surfaces can be sensitive to oil and grease. Clean off any excess oil or grease immediately. Test first on an inconspicuous area to see if it causes a stain or discoloration. ASC-1 can also stain fabrics — use appropriate caution.
- ASC-1 Safety Data Sheet — North American English (PDF—129.26 KB)
- ASC-1 Safety Data Sheet — British English (PDF—146.419 KB)
- ASC-1 Safety Data Sheet — Danish (PDF—160.359 KB)
- ASC-1 Safety Data Sheet — Finnish (PDF—183.691 KB)
- ASC-1 Safety Data Sheet — French (PDF—190.455 KB)
- ASC-1 Safety Data Sheet — Norwegian (PDF—167.769 KB)
- ASC-1 Safety Data Sheet — Swedish (PDF—160.346 KB)