Item # THH-5/ Tools / Hex & Torx® Compatible Tools
5mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
The Park Tool THH-5 is a professional-quality 5 millimeter hex wrench made for efficiency, durability and a precise fit. Constructed from a carefully-selected combination of chrome vanadium high-tensile steel and S-2 tool steel, our T-handle wrenches are strong and durable, with several features to make them the most capable hex wrenches you own.
The tips are machined and chamfered for easy insertion into hex fittings, and the integrated Strip-Gripper hex end is specially shaped to aid in removal of bolts with stripped or oversized fittings. The sliding T-handle allows the wrench to be held in multiple positions, for improved leverage and easy access to fasteners in awkward places, and the anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes quick work of long fasteners.
- Carefully selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels
- Unique anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless
- Machined, chamfered tips allow easier insertion into hex fittings
- Integrated “Strip-Gripper” twisted hex that makes removal of most bolts with stripped or oversized hexes fast and easy
- Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions