Order Fulfillment / Shipping (Full Time)
Park Tool Company is looking for a motivated, organized, hard working person to join the team in our shipping department.
Founded in 1963, Park Tool is a Minnesota company practicing midwestern integrity, work ethic and innovation. We build the best and most complete line of bicycle repair equipment in the world and we're growing! We provide a great place to work that's safe, fun, and rewarding. We take pride in our products and our people and demand the best in both Our products are in high demand worldwide and we’re looking for good people to join our team.
Our facility is clean, well-lit, climate controlled and well organized. We provide the training, competitive wages, a four-day (10 hours/day) work week and a great environment in which to work. Benefits for full time workers include paid vacation, sick time, profit sharing program and subsidized health insurance.
- Picking, organizing, packing, and documenting multi-line orders that are shipped worldwide
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good math, computer, and organizational skills to quickly and accurately build and document multi-line orders
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to stand and be in motion all day
- Ability to lift boxes and packages up to 50 lbs.
This is a full-time job at our facility in Oakdale, Minnesota.